Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 8, 2011

Milestones.

This week has been a crazy week at our house. For starters, I've been super sick. It started as a stomach bug then into one wicked migraine that lasted for two days. My husband stayed home from work one day because I was completely unable to function. I was thankful to him, but nervous that he had. Right now there's talk of laying off government workers and my husband's one of them. I can't help worrying about what's going to happen to us if he's not working also. The number one thing is how will bills get paid...we have two small babies! It's a scary thought. It's funny to think about all the silly things one worries about prior to facing this uncertainty. It was brought to my attention this week that I always try to please others and I can't do it anymore. I have my own family now to think about and times are hard.

On a less gloomy note, Brad and I decided to start the boys on cereal. I had visions of crying and cereal being spit across the room, but none of that happened. Reese went first. The only complaints he had was that I wasn't shoveling the food in his mouth fast enough. Brady was a pro at eating cereal. It was as if he'd been eating cereal his whole life. Brad and I even got smiles from the boys during the experience. As an added bonus, Brady who was still waking up twice a night up to this point, was now sleeping through the entire night.
Here's a picture of Brady sharing his enjoyment.

Here's a picture of Reese enjoying his cereal.

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing more scary than facing a layoff. I know all about it! You can call anytime to vent, I totally understand. The boys are so cute eating their cereal!

    ReplyDelete