Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dance, Dance Ants in my....Kitchen?!?!?!


After a lovely weekend of nothing, I wake up early Monday morning to discover ants had taken over my kitchen. I'm not talking about a few ants. I'm talking about a COLONY of ants. To give you a better visual of this, imagine walking down the street and you see a crack in the sidewalk with a giant moving black spot (the millions of ants),this is what my window ledge above my sink looked like. They were in many other places as well. I discovered them in the kiddos' rice cereal as I was making their lunch. That box couldn't find it's way into the trash can fast enough. Most of the ants were sucked up in the vacuum and taken immediately out to the dumpster. When Brad got home I left for the grocery store, mainly because I hadn't been in weeks, but also to purchase ant traps. Meijer must have known that I needed these bad because there was a display of ant traps in the center aisle, on the end of four aisles, and by the cash register. For the most part, the ants in my kitchen have been evicted, but I have a feeling this is only the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment