Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Five Months

Because I'm so behind in blogging this post will be full of pictures!

Some five month old pictures I took of the boys! Here's Brady...

Here's Reese...

When you're the best of friends!!

Last week we had cranky picture day. I know I'm probably weird but these are actually my favorite kinds of baby pictures. I think they're so funny. Of course I wasn't being a complete terrible mom. Their needs had been met, the boys were just cranky.



Memorial Weekend!! It was hot.
This is Goose...

This is Maverick...

This is Goose and Maverick with Icemomma...

Nana, Grandma N. and Aunt Sarah came to visit this weekend too. Here's a picture of Nana and her boys...

Aunt Sarah and Brady...

My mom, Grandma N, is holding Reese and giving him a lick of a Blow Pop sucker.

After trying the sucker...



Overall, had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment