Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

OMG...

Lately I've been slacking in the world of blog. I've had ample time to write, but instead choose to relax. If you had twin infant boys, you'd probably do the same. So what's new here? Well, let's see...Father's Day happened and yet again keeping a gift for Brad a secret is near impossible. When a holiday with gifts gets close he searches the bank activity everyday and boxes that come in the mail for clues. He always knows what's coming and it drives me CRAZY. I was determined to avail this time by being sneaky and getting something for him from Shutterfly since I shop there all the time lately. Needless to say, it didn't work. He's a nosey snoop and I'll just have to live with it. For all of you who are curious on what the boys and I made at Shutterfly for Brad, we made a Photobook with pictures of the boys and daddy. The book was titled, "My Daddy's First Father's Day," love Reese and Brady. It was so cute and Brad was complaining how he didn't have any pictures of the boys at work, so now he does. I thought about making him a tie with a picture of the boys and I on it, but I reserve that corniness for my own father. Which, by the way, he wears proudly. He wore the tie with little Adrienne heads all over it to many of my pageants, both graduations, and my rehearsal dinner.

On a different note I'd like to address the need to get out of dodge, aka my hood, more often. This could be better stated...

Five Signs Adrienne Needs to Go Back to Work.
1) I was designing a sticker to stick on all the cars in my neighborhood who very rudely park their cars, blocking the sidewalk.
2) I created my own daytime soap opera based on the comings and goings of a very married neighbor and a very single neighbor who spend entirely too much time together at weird times of day at the single neighbor's house. Bum Bum Buuuuum.(Do I sound much like Cam on Modern Family)
3) I made a weekly lesson plan for my children and scheduled out their ENTIRE DAY.
4) I made a pie chart on my kids daily in put and out put.
5) I've been having weekly hour long chats with my local Jehovah's Witness door to door lady. I'm sure she's convinced that she has a converter on her hands, but I'm just desperate for adult conversation.

I'm sure there's more crazy I could mention, but I'll leave that for another day.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure how I got to your blog, but I found it entertaining. Then I read you needed to "get out of Dodge" so to speak...

    I'm looking for people just like you to join me in business development for the new company started by the creators of Proactiv, Drs Katie Rodan and Kathy Fields. It's perfect for stay-at-home Moms and also for those who are very busy and currently connected in the workplace.

    If you think you or anyone you know might be interested in this ground floor venture, please email crauckis@yahoo.com or call 248-379-5040.

    Thanks for making me smile this morning : )
    Cathy Rauckis

    ReplyDelete