Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Product of the Week


I've decided to let other mommas out there know about products that I've fell in love with. This weeks product is....Huggies Wipes with Shea Butter! Why do I love them so? Well, they smell so good to begin with. I could be changing the stinkiest of diapers and the sweet scent of the wipes makes me forget the gagging stench, AND I kind of feel like I'm on vacation for a split second. Crazy I know, but it's the little things these days that get me by. The wipes are also very soft and efficient. When using these wipes, I only had to use one or two wipes for the messiest of diapers instead of several when using other brands. I hope you get the chance to try these out!

1 comment: