Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 28, 2011

First Day of School...or Daycare.

The boys' first day of school was on August 1st and had a great day. I'll admit I had the "you're doing everything wrong" freak out on their caregivers mainly due to my guilt and anxiety of being away from them. It's all good now. I put myself in check and got over myself.

My mom called me that night to ask how it all went and I was super sad because I now get, maybe, two waking hours with them a weekday. She asked if I took pictures, which I did. Not because I wanted to mark this huge event, but to have a recent photo for the police if they were kidnapped from school. They're super cute. Who wouldn't want to steal them. (My mom laughed at how messed up this was. I'm glad she has a sense of humor.)

They've been in school a while now and seem cool with it. I hope they still feel this way tomorrow, Monday, because they are being moved to the big kid (mobile babies) room. I'm actually excited for this. They'll be in a room were they'll sing more songs, paint, and play outside more. Woo Hoo!!!

Here's the boys' "Lost Twins Poster"...

No comments:

Post a Comment